Now a days, menstrual problems are rising with a fast pace among the ladies as well as young girls. They experience problems like abdomen pain, back and leg ache, headache, irregular periods, too heavy or scanty menstrual bleeding, itching or burning sensations, mood swings, severe cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, breast tenderness etc.- before, during or after their menstrual periods. The intensity of pain varies from slight to extremely severe.
There are different reasons which causes problems during menstrual periods:
- The two endocrine glands – Hypothalamus & Pituitary glands controls the functioning of our ovaries and menstrual cycle. Any kind of imbalance in these two organs causes problems in our menstrual cycle.
- During each menstrual period, the uterus contracts to expel its inner lining called endometrium. These uterine contractions and relaxation cause most of the pain felt during menstrual cramps.
- Apart from physical problems- lifestyle disorders, bad food habits, negative thoughts, work pressure, muscle weakness, excess exercise etc. causes mal-functioning of our glands and thus disturbs our menstrual cycle.
Pre- Menstrual syndrome also called PMS, starts at the child-bearing age or when the girls starts with her menstruation cycle. The syndrome varies from person to person and also keeps changing with age.
Chemical changes in brain: Chemicals in the brain, such as serotonin, fluctuate during the menstrual cycle. Serotonin contributes to our feelings and regulates mood. Low levels of serotonin causes pre-menstrual depression, fatigue, food cravings, sleep problems etc. It seriously affects our emotions and thoughts, and can also cause bipolar depression (depression associated with mood swings) and post partum depression (depression that occurs after child birth).
Pre-menstrual syndrome: Before the start of our menstruation cycle, there are a lot of hormonal changes that occur in our body. The estrogen levels increase and progesterone levels becomes low. Progesterone reaches its peak post ovulation and decreases sharply before menstruation. The egg releases from the ovaries and travels through the fallopian tube and reaches the uterus. Egg is propelled forward through the cilia of the cilliary epithelium of fallopian tube.
Every month, the uterus lining gets thicker to prepare for a fertilized egg if the woman becomes pregnant. If the egg doesn’t get fertilized, that lining is released from the body as blood through the vagina. This monthly process is called menstruation or a period.
During each menstrual period, the uterus contracts to expel its inner lining called endometrium. The shedding of endometrium and myometrial contractions, cause most of the pain felt during menstrual cramps.
Till date there has been no permanent cure of these problems, because menstrual period is a complete cycle. It occurs every month. Not just one medicine can cure it. The method suggested at INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL SCIENCES, targets this problem from all sides and helps cure it from its roots – that too naturally. During this program we combine healing, meditation, yoga, crystals, acupressure, mudra and foods, which are specific to these problems, so that you can get good results. All these techniques are self-sufficient in themselves, but when we combine and use them together then they give effective and instant results. Like every vegetable and fruit is sufficient in itself but when we combine different ingredients in it, then it makes the food more nutritious, digestive and tasty.
We can control all these problems with
- Healing: Healing is based on cosmic energy. It is the energy, which is present in the universe, around us and inside us all the time. One can do healing for menstrual disorders and cure the problem from its root and get rid of it very soon. Healing balances all the glands and release of hormones with divine energy.
- Meditation: Meditation balances the electro-magnetic field and energy, which runs our body. It helps the energy to flow in the proper direction and at the proper place.
- Yoga: Yoga strengthens the muscles and nerves of our body.
- Acupressure: Acupressure removes the imbalance like blockages, excess energy, low energy and balances it.
- Mudra: Mudra balances the five element and five vayus (five movements of prana- life force energy) in our body.
- Food: Our body cells absorb the nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in the food, and thus makes hormones and enzymes in our body. Food which is suggested by us and which is also rich in nutrients helps release good and plenty amount of hormone.
Whatever is the reason of your menstrual problem, we can help you cure your problem at Institute of Spiritual Sciences. If you do all the remedies – Meditation, Healing, Yoga, Accupresure, Mudra and eat healthy prescribed food, then you will not only get rid of your menstrual problems but will also balance the hormones and chemicals releasing in your body. It will also make your physically, emotionally and mentally strong.
To do this meditation – Email at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9310301300/400.
Disclaimer conditions apply. We only provide guidance, methods and materials about this meditation. The results may vary and will depend upon your commitment, dedication, believes and practice. In some cases there may be no results for which we will not be liable in any way.