Basically, Prana (Life-Force Energy) is Life. Prana – is the element within us, which works even when the mind is not working. As guided by Sri Maa “Our senses go off to sleep, but life-force energy is the only one which does not go off to sleep. When the living being sleeps, then all his senses take rest, but life-force energy still keeps working at that time.”
There is a Universal Life-force Energy inside us, which is available to all living-beings on Earth. Humans, animals, birds, sea creatures, plants, trees and everyone gains this life-force energy primarily through their breath.
In the words of Sri Maa, “The activities, which we observe in sun, moon, constellations and the stars are the activity of the Life-force. This means that Life-force energy is Universal. The Life-force energy is present in every living being. Each being gets their bodies according to their own karmic deeds. Thus the living being quantifies the life-force energy within himself according to his body. For example: The body of an elephant is huge, so it compiles the life-force energies accordingly, and thus he is robust. On the other hand an ant’s body is very small so it compiles life forces according to the size of its body and is thus comparatively less.
Life-force Energy is also known as: ‘Pran-Shakti’ in Sanskrit language. Scientifically, Pran-Shakti is known to be that powerful force of life whose constant, uninterrupted flow makes something in the physical world- living or non living. A corpse is dead because there is no flow of life-force within it. Thus our physical body cannot get life-sustaining energy without this great Universal Power of Life-force. We can live for a certain time without eating, but life ends as soon as the life-force energy stops.
You cannot see this Life-force energy with naked eyes. Everybody knows very well that this energy is invisible. You cannot see it but only feel its existence. It travels through your meridians – energy highways within your body. It beats your heart, nourishes your muscles, and gives birth to your conscious activities. It regulates everything, even whole universe. If anybody becomes ill, it is due to the imbalance of Life-force energy.
Scientific Evidence of Prana
- One of the first scientific evidence of the existence of the pranic body, or the aura, and the chakras, was obtained by a UCLA (American) study conducted by kinesiologist Valerie Hunt and her associates. They utilised electromyographic equipment, which measures the steady, low voltage waveforms representing the electrical activity in muscles. In their experiment they attached electrodes to the chakras.
- Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama, President of the International Association for Religion and Parapsychology, had also done considerable research to see whether nadis and chakras really do exist or not. Motoyama has developed two devices that can measure the energy emitted by the body. He claims that the energy photographed by the Kirlian device is the same as that emitted from acupuncture meridians, for example, in the fingertips. The first machine he calls the AMI (Apparatus for Measuring the Function of the Meridians and the Corresponding Internal Organs). The second machine Motoyama has developed is called the Chakra Machine, which looks like a telephone booth. It is claimed that this machine can directly measure the vital energy ejected from the human body without attaching electrodes.
- Many of us have seen through Kirlian photography also that an object, living or nonliving, produces an energy field whose shape, size and colour depends on its current state, and it changes as the individual’s mood or body state changes. It is believed by scientists, that this energy is a visible evidence of the flow of energy, an interaction between human beings and their environment. This energy is called bio-energy by physicists and prana by yogis.
What causes the imbalance of Life-Force Energy?
In modern times, as the human child grows, he begins to forget the appropriate way to inhale and exhale his precious breath. Optimal breathing is one of the main mediums of receiving the vital Life-force Energy. As a consequence the breathing does not fully enrich the whole being. Thus several organs and parts of the body do not receive the Life-force Energy fully.
The energy, which runs in our body cells and makes it do all the internal body processes, is the life-force energy only. Thus the lack of life-force energy affects the cells and all our body systems directly, which in turn takes the form of a disease.
It is very important for us to know that other factors also apart from our breath influence life-force energy. For example: our surroundings, things that we use in our home or in office, people around us, people that we meet everyday, our environment, place where we stay or go etc. The energy of all these things and people affects our life-force energy.
One can still balance the breath with Pranayam but nobody knows how to manage the effects caused by the energy around our environment.
A person can still heal toxemia, general diseases or physical problems with the help of medicines or other natural means. But deficiency or imbalance of Life-force Energy can neither be fully treated by medicines nor can Life-force Energy be bought with money, as it is a form of energy (Shakti). Since there is no medicine to treat the diseases caused due to the lack of life-force energy, people end up taking wrong or unnecessary medicine. The intake of wrong medicines gives lot of side effects to the body and the problem rather than curing, becomes more and more intense.
The lack of life force does not affect only the body of the person, but the whole life of the person. Some symptoms of lack of Life-force Energy are:
1) A person gets tired very fast by doing a little physical activity.
2) Sleeps for more than 6-8 hours a day.
3) Remains lazy or inactive.
4) Lacks enthusiasm.
5) Has weak brain power and weak physical body
6) Gets various breathing problems like Asthma etc.
The only solution to all these problems is in Life-Force Enhancement Meditation offered by Institute of Spiritual Sciences. Through this meditation, you can allow an uninterrupted balanced flow of this priceless vital energy within you. You can also balance your breath and enjoy breathing completely. By doing this you receive Life-force energy in optimum quantity and the diseases, which have been created due to insufficient breathing or lack of Life-force energy, start to end by themselves. During this meditation, life-force energy enters deep within us to our aura, our chakras and its petals. It fills the entire gap, which is there and removes all the negativity too. When the chakra and its petal gets completely filled with positive energy, then it directly influences our body, life and behavior in a positive manner and everything negative in it converts into positive. The glands and organs in our physical body related to the chakras also become strong and provide us fitness, physical energy and good health.
If you wish to become free of physical, mental, emotional and over-all weakness, increase level of Life-force Energy, increase your efficiency and enthusiasm in every task you undertake, become free of breathing and respiratory problems, then you can undertake Life-Force Enhancement Meditation, which is a very quick, effective, easy, simple and the most advanced solution to these and many other problems. You can also ensure balanced supply of oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body, gifting yourself a healthy, happy, enthusiastic and energetic life.
Sri Maa in a very simple language and process has unveiled how science and meditation goes hand in hand. The knowledge that Sri Maa has given thus help us in understanding the hidden truth of Sidhshakti meditations. Thus we request you not to ignore this blessing, thinking it to be a superstition. Inner Science is as true as modern science. Experience it yourself and lead a happy, healthy and prosperous life.
*Anyone can do this meditation at anytime, at any comfortable place without any restriction of any kind in your day to day life.
* The duration of this meditation is only 20-25 minutes.
* It can be done anytime, anywhere – be it office, home, or while travelling in car, train, or while sitting on chair, bed etc.
* There is no need to concentrate or make your mind thoughtless for this meditation. You just need to close your eyes, sit and listen to Sri Maa’s voice in this meditation.
This meditation thus helps get rid of following problems, which has been experienced by different people after doing this meditation:-
- Lack of life – force energy.
- Improper supply of oxygen to brain and other parts of the body.
- Imbalanced breathing.
- Body weakness and tiredness.
- Breathing problems and diseases related to respiratory system.
- Diseases caused due to lack of life – force energy.
- Lack of stamina of doing physical activity.
- Imbalanced sleep.
- Low Brain activity.
- Lack of enthusiasm in life.
Other references are taken from International research websites, which can be located on Google.
To do this meditation – Email at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9310301300/400.
Disclaimer conditions apply. We only provide guidance, methods and materials about this meditation. The results may vary and will depend upon your commitment, dedication, believes and practice. In some cases there may be no results for which we will not be liable in any way.