Now a days, every person wants to have a glowing skin, slim and athletic body and active lifestyle at every age. But ageing is a process because of which a person is attacked by age factors and the problems caused by it. Ageing is a process in which cells loose their flexibility, regenerating power and ability to repair their damage. This happens because mitochondria and telomere residing in our cells, makes the process of their working slow and gradually they start breaking down. Telomere is situated in our DNA and protects our genetic data. With growing age, there are many such changes, which makes the person weak, helpless and ill. Let’s know about these changes:-
- With age, the hormone level in our body drops, which makes the cells loose their ability to repair themselves.
- Collagen also shrinks. Collagen is a protein, which is present in our skin, bones, ligament and tendons.
- Immune system and thymus gland becomes less efficient, antibodies decrease, which also increases the risk of infection.
- Telomere situated in the DNA of cells starts fraying and shortening, which also cause memory loss.
- Mitochondria become inefficient. Because of its inefficiency, a chemical process takes place in our body, which makes our cardiovascular system rust.
- Nitric oxide in our body reduces. Nitric oxide is a gas, which opens the arteries and makes the blood flow better.
- The walls of arteries thicken, which increases the danger of heart attack.
- The glycation process in our body activates i.e the sugar in body, combines with protein and fat, and makes such molecules, which increases the process of ageing.
- The regeneration of bones decreases, which also makes the bones thin.
- The cerebral volume of the brain decreases, the plasticity of brain and grey matter reduces, neural circuit starts dis-functioning and cerebral cortex also becomes thin.
- The production of new brain cells stops.
- White matter decreases which causes a communication gap in our brain.
- Neurotransmitters like Dopamine, Serotonin, Glutamate decreases.
- Hormones like Cortisol increases, which causes stress.
- Essential hormones like DHEA, Growth Hormone, Melatonin etc. stops to secrete.
Scientifically and medically, there are many more changes that happen in our body, which causes ageing. But in short, our body cells start to weaken and decay with age, which weakens our senses and all the body systems. If we understand the body system deeply, our body runs with the collaboration of universal energy as well as the earth energy. There is a continuous flow of energy from body to universe and universe to body and our body continuously grabs energy from our surrounding and the cosmos. Body uses these energies to perform various physiological and mental activities through various organs and billions of cells in different body systems. Till the time there is continuous and balanced flow of energy from universe to body and vice-versa a person is healthy and young. But with age, when cells start to weaken, then they become unable to receive and retain the energy in them. This causes the dis-functioning of all the other body systems. This dis-functioning also develops blockages in energy flow from universe to body and vice-versa. These blockages further develop into different kinds of physical, mental and emotional diseases.
It is also very important to understand that having a healthy and balanced body has nothing to do with the age of a person. A person aged 40 years may resemble like a person aged 70 years and vice-versa. Some people look younger than their age whereas some look older than their age. This is primarily because of less energy flow in body, which happens when our body systems are not functioning properly. Having grey or white hair is not a benchmark of age of a person rather agility, health, vigor, memory, mental sharpness etc. are factors on which youth of a person should be judged. Hence it is all about knowledge and awareness of our body and process of ageing which can keep us young forever till death.
The decaying of cells of mind and body, which happens at the age of 35, starts to show their influence after almost 5-6 years, that is around the age of 40 and then this aggravates. The cells gradually stop regenerating. The biological processes of different body parts, glands, cells, slow down. Further ageing is a complex process influenced by many factors. Researchers distinguish ageing as primary and secondary. Primary aging is universal, normal, irreversible changes that occur with time; but diseases and environmental damage cause secondary ageing.
The signs of ageing are grouped in three categories:
- Changes in appearance: These changes in the appearance are not very pleasing. The skin starts developing wrinkles and age spots. Hair starts becoming grey and thin (Contact us for the kit to lessen every kind of hair problem). With adulthood body also starts shrinking. One of the reasons of this shrinkage is Osteoporosis (lack of calcium). People also undergo a change in body shape and develop fat on their belly and face, due to slow metabolism.
- Changes in sensory capabilities: Although each of the senses become less acute, there is decline in hearing and vision system. These changes impair a person’s ability to communicate with other people. (Contact us for the kit to improve your eye sight at all ages).
- Changes in physical functioning: As people move into adulthood, they lose muscle strength, lung capacity declines, develop heart diseases, bones become weak, have leg and knee pain (Contact us for the kit to get rid of knee and legs pain), face hormonal problem and undergo lot of other mental and emotional problem. Experience lack of concentration and memory loss (Do Brain Power and Memory Enhancement Meditation along with this meditation for every kind of memory problem)
In early adulthood these changes are hardly noticeable. In middle adulthood most people become aware of the changes in the appearance and sensory capabilities, but they don’t really bother. But in late adulthood the changes begin to affect people’s lifestyle and behavior.
But is it really possible to stay young always? Surprisingly yes!!!
Scientifically, it has been proved that meditation can slower the process of ageing to a great extent. Noble Prize winner of University of California, Elizabeth Blackburn found out from her research that meditation increases the activity of telomere by which the process of ageing slows down.
This Meditation for 40 Plus by Institute of Spiritual Sciences not only help in increasing the activity of telomere but it also provides many benefits. This meditation helps strengthen our connection with universal energy and earth energy. This strong connection stops the decaying of cells and makes them powerful. The proper energy flow removes all the blockages and helps improve all the functioning of glands, hormones, systems, metabolic activities etc.
People who have done this meditation have experienced the following benefits –
Stem cells starts to regenerate; body starts to recharge; immunity and bones become strong; body weight balances; negative feelings like loneliness, emotional disturbance, inferiority complex ends; mood swings ends; the calendar age of a person keeps increasing but the physical ageing stops; the fear of working or going somewhere alone ends; the person starts to feel young at every age.
Thus this meditation works as an anti-ageing product, which reverses age and makes you look young at every age.
Sri Maa in a very simple language and process has unveiled how science and meditation goes hand in hand. The knowledge that Sri Maa has given thus help us in understanding the hidden truth of Sidhshakti meditations. Thus we request you not to ignore this blessing, thinking it to be a superstition. Inner Science is as true as modern science. Experience it yourself and lead a happy, healthy and prosperous life.
*Anyone can do this meditation at anytime, at any comfortable place without any restriction of any kind in your day to day life.
* The duration of this meditation is only 20-25 minutes.
* It can be done anytime, anywhere – be it office, home, or while travelling in car, train, or while sitting on chair, bed etc.
* There is no need to concentrate or make your mind thoughtless for this meditation. You just need to close your eyes, sit and listen to Sri Maa’s voice in this meditation.
Special Note: Please follow the instructions of Sidhshakti Social Journey to know how can you do this meditation. Click here to know more.
Other references are taken from International research websites, which can be located on Google.
To do this meditation – Email at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9310301300/400.
Disclaimer conditions apply. We only provide guidance, methods and materials about this meditation. The results may vary and will depend upon your commitment, dedication, believes and practice. In some cases there may be no results for which we will not be liable in any way.