Wealth Enhancement Meditation
There are various species and creatures in this universe created by God. Amongst all the living beings, it is only the human being who needs money in his day to day life.
Apart from many different energies created by God, he has also created specific energies of wealth (Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Mahalakshmi and Lord Kuber). Later ancient holy saints discovered eight forms of these energies of wealth. All these eight forms of energies have different purposes. Like one of the energies “Dhan” is meant to enhance the flow of money, “Dhanya” is meant to bring abundance of food, grain and nourishment, “Sampada” brings gain in properties etc. Thus it means that even God wants human beings to have sufficient wealth and means, to live a luxurious and happy life. Following God or following a path of virtuous life does not mean that a person should quit all his wealth, family & property and live a life of renunciation. Rather a person should enjoy his life with the energies created by God and live a balanced social and spiritual life. On the other hand a person should not be greedy or do wrong karma/actions to earn money and wealth.
In the process of earning, spending, enhancing and saving money, there are few factors which play major role in controlling the complete wealth cycle of a person. These four factors are:
1) Past life – Someone is born in rich family whereas someone is born in poor family. Some people earn a lot of money with less effort whereas some struggle all their life to sustain even a good life. These factors and others drive us to believe in the existence of past life.
2) Seven Chakras – Our body has seven main chakras. All our habits, emotions and behaviours are stored in it. Any problem, imbalance or weak chakra put a very bad impact on our habits, and habits like isolation, secretiveness, loneliness, anger, shyness, ego, confusion, poor communication skills, low self confidence, weak bargaining power etc influence a lot in a person’s life in earning and spending the money he/she has.
3) Present karma – The deeds done in the present also affect a lot in maintaining the money one has.
4) Inner-outer energies of a person – Each and every place as well every person; have negative and positive energies within them. Energies of a place and energies within a person should be in alignment and in state of balance to bring positive results with positive energies.
5) Five elements – Every person and every place also has all five elements with them. Imbalance of five elements also create lot of problems in our lives and it is needed to balanced.
6) Nav-grah (planetary position) – All the nine planets put a great impact on our lives and every work that we do. It is very important to seek positive energies of all these nine planets and all of them should be balanced.
7) Brain – If we are brain cells or near-transmitters are weak then they create lot of hindrance in our understanding, our skills, thus indirectly affects a lot in our business/ job and every work we do.
8) Glands – Imbalance of glands like endocrine and exocrine and the hormones secreted by them also effects our skills, performance and work.
Thus all these factors directly and indirectly effects our earning, expenditure and savings.
If understand and closely observe, then we will see that all these problems are within us, but we always keep looking for the solution outside. This can be understood with a simple example that- if we have lost an important thing in a room, we will be able to find it only in that room itself. But if we keep looking for it outside in other rooms, then we will never be able to find it.
Thus the root of wealth problems may also lay inside us and the solution to these problems is also inside of us.
It is very important for a person to understand that when one does Wealth Enhancement Meditations offered by Institute of Spiritual Sciences, the universal energies deeply penetrate the aura, chakras and brain of a person. It not only removes the negativity of aura and chakras and makes them positive and strong; but also makes the different part of the brain strong, which are involved in decision making, habits, emotions and thoughts of a person like Pre-frontal Cortex, Hippocampus, Amygdala etc. When all of this becomes strong, it destroys the inherent negative habits within a person. Once the inherent negative habits are destroyed, the inner and outer energies become positive. When the inner and outer energies become positive, the person starts doing right and positive karma (deeds) in the present. Thus a person starts taking right decisions and acts positively at the right time.
Positive habits -> Positive energies -> Positive Karma/Deeds -> Positive Results
Thus by doing Wealth Enhancement Meditations a person is enabled and imbibed with universal positive energies to make right decision at right time with right actions. Outlook and personality of a person becomes positive because of which his interaction with every other person becomes healthy. These changes enhance and expedite the process of wealth creation in life of a person.
During this meditation, Sri Maa also guides us about different mudras and mantras for Wealth enhancement.
*Anyone can do this meditation at anytime, at any comfortable place without any restriction of any kind in your day to day life.
* The duration of this meditation is only 20-25 minutes.
Special Note: Please follow the instructions of Sidhshakti Social Journey to know how can you do this meditation. Click here to know more.
To do this meditation – Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 9310301300/400.
Disclaimer conditions apply. We only provide guidance, methods and materials about this meditation. The results may vary and will depend upon your commitment, dedication, believes and practice. In some cases there may be no results for which we will not be liable in any way.