In this 21st century, human beings have done many inventions, to make life easier and comfortable. Their needs are never ending, which is increasing competition, innovations, inventions, modernization on positive sides but on the other side peace, joy, calmness, humanity and health has been knowingly or unknowingly been sacrificed.
Weather literate or illiterate, rich or poor, man or woman; ultimately everybody wants peace, joy and happiness in life. With advent of time, modern sources of entertainment like television, theatres, pubs & discotheques, video games, partying etc have evolved, but these sources of entertainment brings temporary peace & happiness and not inner peace, which is the basic element of happiness, joy and existence of a being. So, peace can neither be bought with money nor there is a medicine to attain peace. It can neither be borrowed nor be snatched from anyone. It cannot be attained by even seeing or listening to any lecture.
Medicines given by psychiatrist can just make a person sleep but does not bring peace within oneself. So where to get peace, which is such an important aspect of oneself and one’s life?
Do you ever think that how much does stress affect our lives? Dr. Bruce Lipton of Stanford University Medical School found out that stress is the cause of 90% diseases.
Stress is that weapon which is causing mass-destruction. It is a silent killer.
What happens in our body during stress?
Our body prepares itself for emergency action in stress, which causes the secretion of few hormones. This situation is called fight or flight reaction. This fight or flight reaction is caused in the amygdala area of our brain. This reaction increases our blood pressure, breathing and heart rate. Our ancestors used to activate it in a real life and death situation, but in today’s life due to relationship issues, job problems, financial difficulties, the stress accelerating hormone like cortisol and adrenaline are always secreting. We absorb these hormones and increase our stress. The long term stress exhausts our nervous system and burns us from within. The results are ageing, weak immune system, shrinkage of brain tissues etc. Stress increases the depression and the person gets into addiction. The stress relieving medicines gives birth to more diseases in our body.
Meditation is the only solution to stress.
* Meditation makes the body secrete stress-neutralizing hormone and neurotransmitter. For eg: Serotonin, GABA & Endorphin.
Serotonin: It is also called the happy neurotransmitter. This chemical affects our mood. According to Princeton Brain Researcher, Berry Jacob, with age brain cells reduces, which decreases Serotonin and which further causes depression in old age. Meditation increases the Serotonin level and ends stress and depression.
GABA: Gamma Amino butyric Acid. It is a major neurotransmitter of our central nervous system. It is also called feel-calm hormone. In 2010, psychiatrists at Boston University found out that one hour meditation increases 27% GABA. That is why, daily meditation melts down anxiety, depression and addiction.
Endorphin: It acts like a painkiller and keeps a person happy always.
* Researcher at Boston University also found out with MRI, that amygdala which is also called the fear center and where fight or flight reaction happens, shrinks after meditation; which further makes a person fearless.
* Meditation is like an anti-depressant. Researcher Madhav Goyal found that the affect of meditation on stress is 0.3. It might sound a little less, but the affect of an anti-depressant medicine is also 0.3.
* Mediation grows the happy centre of the brain. According to Sara Lazar of Harvard University, meditation thickens the prefrontal cortex density, which is the happy area of our brain.
* Meditation also optimizes brain waves.
Whether you are sleeping or are awake, brain emits brainwaves every time. Brain waves are the sum total of thoughts, emotions, mood and overall health. The wavelength of our brainwave depends on what we are doing or thinking.
A particular wavelength-Beta, gets more prevalent when we are stressed, anxious, depressed or unwell. Long-term Beta waves disturbs the emotional, mental and physical health of a person. Luckily, meditation brings a person in healthy waves – like Alpha, Theta and Delta. The other benefits of these waves are – super learning, memory, creativity, releasing good neurochemicals, intuition, cell renewal etc.
* John Deninger, a leading scientist of Harvard University found out after a 5 year study that Meditation not only affects the brain activity but also puts positive effects on genes. From his experiment, he found out that after just one session of meditation, genes, which were involved in energy metabolism enhanced, and genes, which were linked with stress reduced.
Stress Relief & Inner Peace Meditation by Institute of Spiritual Sciences not only positively affects every part our brain, cells, glands and organs, and reduces stress, but also helps us provide many benefits.
It is a simple and very less time consuming option to remove negativities like stress, anger, jealousy, hatred, depression, fear, etc. and attain peace and happiness.
An ordinary meditation for peace, cleans only outer level of aura and chakras of a person whereas in this Meditation inner aura, outer aura, chakra, subtle bodies, mind, soul, conscious mind, unconscious mind, thoughts, gets purified very easily and rapidly and the positive energies enters in them. The male-female energy of mind and body, and the left and right brain becomes balanced. When all of these get balanced on the physical level, then the universal positive energy penetrates the inner levels & this brings the true inner peace, happiness and joy.
Sri Maa in a very simple language and process has unveiled how science and meditation goes hand in hand. The knowledge that Sri Maa has given thus help us in understanding the hidden truth of Sidhshakti meditations. Thus we request you not to ignore this blessing, thinking it to be a superstition. Inner Science is as true as modern science. Experience it yourself and lead a happy, healthy and prosperous life.
*Anyone can do this meditation at anytime, at any comfortable place without any restriction of any kind in your day to day life.
* The duration of this meditation is only 20-25 minutes.
* It can be done anytime, anywhere – be it office, home, or while travelling in car, train, or while sitting on chair, bed etc.
* There is no need to concentrate or make your mind thoughtless for this meditation. You just need to close your eyes, sit and listen to Sri Maa’s voice in this meditation.
Special Note: Please follow the instructions of Sidhshakti Social Journey to know how can you do this meditation. Click here to know more.
Other references are taken from International research websites, which can be located on Google.
To do this meditation – Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 9310301300/400.
Disclaimer conditions apply. We only provide guidance, methods and materials about this meditation. The results may vary and will depend upon your commitment, dedication, believes and practice. In some cases there may be no results for which we will not be liable in any way.